Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Saturday, January 24, 2004

What a fantastic 48 hours this has been. From the fun of Thursday, to the somewhat restrained, but nevertheless wonderful, evening.. to the lazy, relaxed day on Friday.. to the crazy night of fun tonight; it's shaping up to be a pretty incredible weekend!

Peel is my favourite place ever. Had sooo much fun tonight. Hanging out with the girls was fun; hanging out with the guys even more so. Max's friends were charming.. and it was most flattering to have one of them persistantly trying to come on to me. Of course, I was not at all attracted to him, and made that abundantly clear to him, much to Jen's annoyance.

While being reassured that I was still attractive enough to secure the attention of guys, I was very much a good girl, tonight. I also got a chance to get to know some of the guys a lot better. Alan, for example, is such a great guy. Really spent some quality time with him this evening, and I had a fantastic time. (In an entirely asexual, platonic way, of course!)

I am now completely and totally exhausted. Yaaaaaaaaaaawn. Good night.. or.. good morning, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home