Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Monday, July 26, 2004

Did someone turn on a vacuum cleaner? Oh no, that's just Shrad sucking up...

Dr Lobb,

I was a student in your Modern British Literature class this past year. Yesterday, I saw the extended production of Man and Superman at the Shaw Festival, which included the 'Don Juan in Hell' scene.

I thoroughly enjoyed the production, and I know that my appreciation was all the greater because of the time spent discussing the play in your class.

I just wanted to thank you for a fantastic year. We covered so much amazing literature in your class, and it's such a pleasure to have the enjoyment of the material carried through into my non-academic experiences.

Have a good summer!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home