Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Awwww....

A cute story that I came across while blog-surfing..

Every Topic in the Universe(s?): "Last night, as I was eating my dinner, I gradually became aware that my feet, which were bare in a chilly house, were so cold that the toenails were blue; not wanting to go to the other end of the house and dig out a pair of socks, I asked my husband to come over and warm up my feet. He made a joking comment about my lack of socks, but he came right over to, I first assumed, hold my feet in his hands and maybe rub them a little to get the circulation going; he sat on the floor next to my chair... and then slid his legs and lower body UNDER the chair, lifted up his sweater, and put my icy feet under the sweater and against his bare skin. My feet were quite pleased with this, as it was VERY warm in there; my husband cringed and grimaced as one would expect a man in his circumstances to do, but he stayed there until my feet were warmed through."

2 Comments:

At December 09, 2004 9:29 p.m., Blogger WND said...

i needa git me a man like that yo!

i dun wanna stuuuuuuuuuuuuuudy!!!! ahhhhh gonna fail and die tmr!! once at 2pm and it comes back to finish my ass at 7pm! FRICK FRICK

ok enough. going now. very good procrastination material; keep it up.

 
At December 13, 2004 11:36 a.m., Blogger Smallfat said...

Yuckers... 231 and 310 eh? Brutal! well.. good luck on those.. and once les examens are over, we'll go find us each a boy JUST like that.. or better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home