Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Monday, April 25, 2005

From Where It All Begins...:

How To Make Me Happy..:


I love the sound of rain when I'm falling asleep
I love getting letters from a long lost friend
I love the smell of freshly cut grass and the scent of the earth after it rains
I love people who are deeper than you will ever see
I love watching faraway stars as they shine thousands of years ago
I love the way that some songs make me feel
I love pointless but speical messages
I love knowing that I have made a difference to someone or something
I love understanding things, always learning more
I love running around, not a care in the world, knowing I am loved
I love seeing the sun rise and fall, and the moon light up the night
I love feeling good about who I am, not who I'm trying to be
I love being alive, young and innocent
I love fairy tales where everything is perfect
I love having nothing to do, feeling free from everything
I love the feel of sun baked sand between my toes
I love getting lost inside my head, discovering more of who I am
I love feeling that I have done something well
I love watching movies, snuggled up on a cold night
I love remembering things that I didn't know I knew
I love beauty in all things"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home