Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Friday, May 13, 2005

Dear Blog...

The internet is such a fantastic thing. It enables you to make connections with people that you never have (and in all probability never will) meet or get to know.

Blogger, in particular, is great. I once ranted about the demise of interpersonal communication that is epitomized by the blogging phenomenon, but now that I have gotten into it, I see that it truly is an incredible medium for keeping in touch with people, and creating new friendships. Hell, I have 3 of them.. (blogs.. not friends) and they really are great.

This particular one is my random one. Where I post things that just happen to catch my attention, or amuse me. More recently, I've started this "Random Fact of the Day" thing. I like it. I'm learning so many cool (albeit useless) things.

And I'm starting to have visitors! There's "Linz from TX" (I think that's Texas.. I'm not entirely sure, though) who I would link to, but I cant seem to access her blog via her profile page.. (Hint: Linz, post me a comment with a link to your blog!).. and there's Louis, whose post on Good and Evil provided me with some excellent food for thought during my commute home from work.. he is, indeed, a wise old soul; and "Nothing Like It" who writes "When I think about what I have done in this life, I realise that I have forgotten all of it save a few things that seemed significant to me at the time. I hold these precious moments close to me, if they are forgotten then will my entire life be wasted?" My readers are so deep. Snaps to them. And then there's Epiglottis. He's not so deep. But he's fun. I like him. He amuses me. And he posted to keep me entertained during exams. How cute is that?

I haven't done such a great job with the updating of the blogs recently. In fact, this one is the best maintained of the three. I'll try to do better. Don't give up on me!

Love,
Smallfat

2 Comments:

At May 13, 2005 10:05 p.m., Blogger XRaVeNX said...

hehe :D
i read your blog too! :( u didn't include me :(

 
At May 13, 2005 10:12 p.m., Blogger Smallfat said...

aww.. baby.. but i love you anyway!

you're not someone i only know through blogs.. but here goes: "XRaVeNX is the bestest tickles in the world. He makes yummy food and takes pictures of it. Visit his blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home