Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Finally...

hello, darlings, im back! i dug up my sister's decrepit old laptop. it's massive, and totally obsolete, but it works, which is more than mine does, so i probably shouldnt complain. it took me a while to get it hooked up to the wireless network, but i finally have done so! hurrah!

unfortunately, my database of random facts was on my harddrive, and has therefore been lost. i promise to resume the RFotD as soon as i accumulate some facts to post. in the meantime, i'll try to stop by here once in a while to post random fun things. i'll also be updating my Skwishy and A Fresh Start blogs, so be sure to check those out, as well.

Much love to all of you.. i've missed you

5 Comments:

At June 17, 2005 1:37 a.m., Blogger XRaVeNX said...

Welcome back! :) I missed you muchly online and bloggings and in real life too!

 
At June 21, 2005 5:08 p.m., Blogger Smallfat said...

xravenx has boy troubles?!?!

alex, is there something you're not telling me???

 
At June 21, 2005 5:12 p.m., Blogger XRaVeNX said...

yes yes... i admit it... i am cheating on you with a man! Oh, on a side note, I'm also gay ;) HAhaha

 
At July 01, 2005 3:07 p.m., Blogger XRaVeNX said...

Hahaha :P
RFotD = Random Fact of the Day
;)

 
At July 02, 2005 1:07 a.m., Blogger Smallfat said...

haha... yeah, sorry Epi... i called it "Random Fact of the Day" for a long time but on the 28th of april i abbreviated it cuz im just that lazy.

RavX, can you maybe create a macro or something that will populate it for me? If I take a day to create a database of RFs, is it possible to make a macro that would update my blog automatically? So in case technology decides to conspire against me again, we can continue to learn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home