Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Update

Hi Everyone,

I've updated my links.. finally.. to include some of my new friends here in blogdom. Check them out cuz they're COOL!

I'm using A's laptop temporarily, which is much better than my sister's four year old hand-me-down, while i wait for my new one to be delivered.. yay!

i have exams next week, so im not going to be able to reconstruct my collection of random facts for a while, but if i happen to hear something cool, i will certainly share. i WILL be regularly updating the other two blogs because i need to vent and blogging is one of my favourite cathartic activities.

anyway, hope all is well with you.

much love,

Chotti Moti (ie: Smallfat)

1 Comments:

At July 16, 2005 7:19 p.m., Blogger Louis said...

Thank you. I am honored, and I wish you the very best on your exams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home