Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

RFotD:
The first TV commercial showed a Bulova watch ticking onscreen for exactly 60 seconds.

Weight:
not sure... last time i checked, 106 lbs and i've definitely lost weight since then

Consumption:
umm.. some water?

Aimless Ramblings:
It's been an odd couple of weeks. I've gotta say, though, things are finally settling into some degree of normalcy and I couldn't be more relieved. Dance team stuff is picking up... my sections are good, but not too demanding, which is excellent because I get all the fun without having to worry about a full schedule. Last week was my "hell week" at school, with a midterm and two essays.. but now there's nothing pressing until after Reading Week, which is definitely nice. Personally, things have been fairly low, but back on the meds now, so getting a bit better. Appetite still sucks though.. (see "consumption" above... it's now 7pm.. and i woke up at around 11:30 this morning) but hopefully in time that will get better.

I have other things to say.. but I have to run.. hopefully we can catch up soon.

Mood Tracker:
23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home