Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Friday, May 19, 2006

Bad Me

I did something stupid today. Stupid and insensitive.

I promised him that I would respect his need for time and space, and I have done the exact opposite: a fine beginning to our future friendship.

I messaged him over MSN, to let him know that I accepted that this was the best decision to make, and that I held no hard feelings towards him. This might not have been a very respectful thing to do, but I wanted him to know... to help his own grieving process along.

Today, I phoned his cell phone. I miss him so much and I just want to hear his voice. Just before he picked up, however, I realized what a stupid idea it was and quickly hung up. I still miss him.. and his voice.. but I'll just have to be patient for now, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home