Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Monday, October 02, 2006

RFotD:
The average person spends two years of their lifetime on the phone.
(I am FAR above average)

Weight:
Too scared to check how many lbs

Consumption:
Coffee
Tim's Breakfast Sandwich (Biscuit, Egg and Processed Cheese... mmmmmmmm)
Half a tub of Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk Icecream
Doritos
Coke

Aimless Ramblings:
Fuck. I can't believe the nerve of that guy. How dare he turn me into some sort of villain? How dare he pass himself off as an innocent victim? How dare he make me out to be a heartless bitch? How dare he call me a slut?

My friends have been telling me for years that AL was not a good guy for me. They tried to show me how manipulative, and conniving, and self-centred he was. They insisted that his martyrdom and self-pity were calculated to hurt. I always gave him the benefit of the doubt. I alienated so many of the people that I love for him. I frustrated so many people who were looking out for me; people who genuinely had my best interests at heart. When we started dating, I said I didnt want to be in a relationship. I had so much difficulty opening up to him, and allowing myself to believe that it was okay to trust him. He convinced me to believe that it was okay to be vulnerable. He made me believe that I could be safe with him. What a fool I was. I don't know why I always second guess my gut instincts. He was so lucky to be with me. The entire world knew it. The entire world wondered why I was wasting my time with someone who was not good looking enough; not social enough; not personable enough for me. I shrugged them all off. I was pig-headed enough to convince myself that I was happy in a relationship that did nothing but pull me down for three years. I will never make that mistake again.

Fuck you, Alex. Fuck you.

Mood Tracker:
40

1 Comments:

At October 04, 2006 9:53 p.m., Blogger Mlle C said...

Good for you Shrad!!!

Getting rid of an ex from your life is like shedding a new skin.

Ever wondered why I have stayed single?
I am too wonderful for everyone I met!
ehhehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home