Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Sunday, October 01, 2006

RFotD:
Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet (2 m) away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.

Weight:
105 lbs
(Yuck. Dieting, as of now)

Consumption:
Nothing, yet..

Aimless Ramblings:
Okay, so this is going to be an angry posting. Consider yourself warned.

It's been quite an emotional couple of days. Yesterday, in fact, I sat in the car, in the Loblaws parking lot, and cried my heart out for about an hour. Classy. On Friday, I told AL the truth. I had a few reasons for doing this. Firstly, I just didnt want to be lying to him anymore. After all, he was my friend, and as such, he deserved my trust and honesty. Second, it occurred to me that by hiding the truth, I was behaving as though I had done something wrong. Which I havent. I didnt demonstrate the best judgment, and it was, admittedly, a mistake. And I have lost a good deal of self respect as a result of my actions. But it wasnt wrong. I was single. He was single. We were attracted to each other. We had been "seeing each other" for almost a month. Yes, it was stupid, and we didnt think through the consequences. Yes, it was largely my fault for allowing it to happen when I really didnt want it to. But AL doesnt get to make me feel bad about it. It's not his place to do so. I didnt betray him in any way. He dumped me.. how I deal with it is not for him to judge.

I'm still upset about the whole AW thing, though. I mean, I realize that it's not entirely his fault, and that it takes two to tango and all that.. but still, I am pissed off about the way the whole thing transpired. And I hate the way he makes me feel about myself. Not just because of what happened. Our friendship in general seems to just be very negative, right now. Very likely due to my foul attitude towards him. And it's only going to get worse after I got drunk on Friday evening and told him that he wasnt good in bed. Not looking forward to Monday at all.

Thinking about doing something stupid. Have to spend the rest of the day trying to talk myself out of it. I've written half of the letters already. In case I DO end up doing it, if you don't get one: "Thank you for being there for me. I love you."

Mood Tracker:
31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home