Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Sunday, December 03, 2006

RFotD:
The Eisenhower interstate system requires that one mile in every five must be straight. These straight sections are usable as airstrips in times of war or other emergencies.

Weight:
102.8 lbs

Consumption:
Grilled veg and goat cheese salad
Naan
Some sort of dal
Peppermint ho-cho (of the teabag, not the Starbucks, variety)

Aimless Ramblings:
I hate not being able to decide where I stand, or what I want.
As LauPow commented, being in one's early 20s is necessarily a time of turmoil. Becoming a grownup isnt easy. Noone ever claimed that it was. I just dont know that it necessarily has to be THIS hard. Admittedly, I have a tendency to over-react to things, and over-dramatize situations in which I find myself. I am so tired of everything, though. I'm tired of acting like I'm on track. I'm tired of acting like I am completely in control. I'm tired of pretending that I lead a charmed life. I'm tired of pretending that I'm happy. And most of all, I'm tired of being tired.

Mood Tracker:
27

2 Comments:

At December 04, 2006 7:39 p.m., Blogger Coco said...

My remedy to this situation is to just decide that I am never going to be "grown up". Seems like a downer to me. :) Okay, not really-but I feel ya . . .being a grown-up can be a bitch.

 
At December 05, 2006 1:07 a.m., Blogger Mlle C said...

Remember the show "growing pains" ?yes, so do i.

hm, i thought thatwas witty at first. now not so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home