Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Monday, January 22, 2007

RFotD:
The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum.

Weight:
still 99.4 lbs

Consumption:
claret infused cheddar
cream crackers
glosette raisins
soya nuggets with rice
watermelon jello

Aimless Ramblings:
Baggage told me today that he spent much of the weekend worrying that he was destroying my life. Sweet? Kind of.. But I also think he gives himself too much credit. I've got a lot going on in my life right now.. a lot of things that make me kind of an emotional wreck.. I am going through my "quarter life crisis" and dealing with all the ups and downs that this involves..

He said that he felt that he was causing me a lot of problems for someone I wasnt even dating. Perhaps. But I dont think it's him. A lot of it is me. My concern is that I'm starting to care about him. It was supposed to be a friends-with-benefits type situation. I cant afford to want more with him. But he says and does thing sometimes that make me worry that I'm going to want more with him. Cherry said that maybe he should just get over himself and date me. Maybe he should. Maybe I should just talk to him. But I know that he doesnt want that. And even if he does, he wont do it. So maybe I should just get over it and get on with my life.

Mood Tracker:
38

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2007 11:48 a.m., Blogger Mlle C said...

Cherry also thinks it is ridiculous that Baggage thinks it is ok for coworkers to sleep together, but not for said coworkers to date.

selfish, much?

time to kick him to the cuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrbb.

love,
cherry

 
At November 10, 2008 9:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home