Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Saturday, January 20, 2007

RFotD:
Today is the longest day of your life. The gravitational effect of the moon on the Earth creates tidal "bulges", which slows the Earth's rotation at a rate of around 0.02 seconds per century - and each day is fractionally longer than the day before.

Weight:
99.4 lbs

Consumption:
slice of corn quiche
boiled potatoes
sauteed green beans

Aimless Ramblings:
I know I've said this time and time again, but honestly: this time it's over. I'm sick of being jerked around by the Ex, and it's not going to happen any more.

Everyone told me that I was being naive to believe that we actually had a good relationship; everyone said that I was deluding myself into thinking that we were going to be able to sustain a close friendship; everyone was right.

He lied to me and betrayed my trust.

I dont think he could have done anything to hurt me more.

Whatever. Fuck him. I certainly never will again.

Mood Tracker:
40

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2007 1:45 p.m., Blogger Coco said...

Sorry that you have had to come to such an ugly conclusion. It's not a happy feeling to realize you've been had.

But, sometimes you do need to go into protect mode with certain people. Sounds like the Ex is one of those.

 
At February 06, 2020 2:35 p.m., Blogger شركة دجلة بالمز said...

كمبوند ضاحية النخيل مدينة الشروق
كمبوند هليوبوليس هيلز العبور
دجلة لاند مارك

 

Post a Comment

<< Home