Confessions of a Moo

Aimless Ramblings of a Distracted Mind..

Thursday, August 12, 2004

He Replied!!!!!

Remember that letter I wrote to my English prof? Well, he finally replied!!!

***

Dear Shraddha,

Please forgive the long delay in replying to your letter; I've been in and out of town and falling behind as I enjoy the delights of summer.

I was delighted and touched by your letter; I'm glad to know that you enjoyed English 260 and took the opportunity to see "Man and Superman" at the Shaw. I went, too, for one of the complete performances: I had never seen the whole thing, and was amazed to see how well it holds the stage when talented actors know what to do with it. I have seldom had such an enjoyable time in the theatre, and the six hours from beginning to end flew by. It helped, of course, that I was with friends and that we had a lunch break!

Enjoy the rest of your summer, and good luck in the coming year.

Best wishes,

Edward Lobb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home